KPMG's Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing our clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
Our team is committed to provide IT solutions and managed services to clients, in order to help them accomplish their technology enabled transformation programmes. This is carried out in collaboration with other companies of the group as well as selected business partners.
Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions in Dynamics 365.
- Problem and Incident management
- Reviews and analyses day-to-day operations to ensure SLA commitments are met
- Produces regular management reports for clients and attends review meetings (if applicable)
- Provides analysis, feedback and actions based on trends, root cause analysis and other reports
- To build services relationships with clients
- To manage service improvement plans, inclusive of formalized creation and ownership with customer
- To ensure that an excellent service is being consistently delivered, and the customer consistently receives, the contracted service and support
- To ensure effective management and process controls are in place, and escalation is effective where necessary
- To act as a point of contact and escalation for service delivery queries and incident management on nominated accounts
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working within an IT Managed Services environment
- A strong client focus with the ability to operate at all contact levels including senior manager/director level
- Demonstrable problem solving skills
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to identify and effectively communicate commercial opportunities
- ITIL certified
- Organised and delivery focused, strong planning skills, time efficient and process driven
- People orientated, with team lead qualities, with experience of influencing and impacting leadership communities at varying levels
Nice to have:
- Fluent in French
Enjoy the benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Business travel allowance
- Health Insurance
- Relocation Package
- Visa/Work Permit sponsorship
Be a part of our success
If you would like to implement industry leading CRM solutions, then look no further. Please send your CV and covering letter to MBSMTfirstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Malta office.