KPMG's Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and leader in Microsoft software implementations for medium to large organisations, providing our clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) software from the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) software line.
We are looking for a motivated and talented Product Owner (Supply Chain Management). In this role, you will help bring the product bring the product to life by working closely with the team to develop the requirements, aligning the product backlog with the roadmap, and in collaboration with the stakeholders.
- Governs the cohesion of the product, ensuring vision and implementation alignment
- Works with the stakeholders to define the product vision and collecting user requirements
- Translates business requirements into detailed product specifications in the form of user stories with detailed acceptance criteria, complemented by descriptive aids such as wireframes and flowcharts where necessary.
- Works with Product Board and Design Authority in drafting and building the Product Roadmap and strategy
- Manages the stakeholders in terms of Product Backlog visibility, release plans and team progress
- Creates and manages financial forecasts and tracks product performance
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge and experience of the SCM Modules in particular Warehouse Management, Manufacturing, Logistics, Inventory, Sales, Purchasing and Procurement
- A relevant academic degree; preferably technology and/or business related or comparable working experience
- Strong in functional knowledge of Dynamics 365 platform
- Proven experience as a Product Owner, Project Manager and/or Business Analyst
- Strong organization, leadership, time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written, communication and verbal English language skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to break down complex problems into solvable and easily understandable parts
- Exceptional decision-making skills, with the ability to logically measure risk against potential gain
- Team player, able to foster positive working relationships across the organisation
- Good time management skills and is able to handle multiple tasks accordingly
- The ability to work with both the technical and commercial sides of an organisation think clearly and calmly under pressure
- Willing to travel abroad when required
Enjoy the rewards and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Business travel allowance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Relocation Package
- Visa/Work Permit sponsorship
Be a part of our success
Please send your CV and covering letter to MBSMT-Careers@kpmg.com.