KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions helps organisations achieve business transformations. Our clients include leading trading companies, producers, retailers and member associations. We are fully versed in Microsoft technology and have an inside track on all their latest developments. Plus, with our worldwide network of 200,000 KPMG professionals in 154 countries, we have in-depth knowledge of cultures and businesses both locally and globally.
Joining KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
The Learning & Development Executive will be a point of contact for our Graduate programme as well as working alongside our L&D Manager and HR Teams in ensuring excellence in onboarding new joiners and providing graduates the best start to their career.
- Help with the administration of the training.
- Assist with onboarding learning processes such as Inductions and pre-joining learning.
- Resource speakers/trainers for our MBS Graduate Bootcamp and MBS Capability Training.
- Be involved in the delivery of MBS specific training.
- Be a point of contact for Graduates on the programme, supporting them through the certification process.
- Gather feedback on the programme’s success and suggest enhancements.
- Assist Talent Acquisition in Graduate and Student Events
- Work with the L&D manager on other specific training projects such as launching new offerings, keeping online learning tools up to date and working on specific communications to different part of the group
Skills and Qualifications
- Be enthusiastic, charismatic and a people person
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Have a minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in HR/ Business/ Operations related field
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
At KPMG, your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That’s why our aim is to give you experiences that will stay with you for a lifetime. Whether it’s great training and development, mobility opportunities or corporate responsibility volunteering activities – you’ll gain a wealth of experiences on which to build a rewarding career. We’re a firm that encourages you to be yourself, values your contribution, and inspires you to act as a role model, always focused on doing the right thing for each other, our clients and our communities.
This sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things, you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
Enjoy the benefits
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Be a part of our success
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.