KPMG's Microsoft Business Solutions team is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a leader in Microsoft business application implementations for medium to large organisations, providing our clients with the ability to keep up with the ever-changing digital world by implementing Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 software suite – from Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Engagement (CE) and more.
Our team is committed to go beyond IT transformation, and as such we offer managed services to our clients, helping them see their technology enabled transformation goals supported for years to come. Working closely with our wider organisation, as well as selected business partners, we offer a full gamut of support and managed services for all our client’s needs.
- An understanding of Problem and Incident management
- Review and analyse day-to-day operations ensuring SLA commitments are met for your nominated clients
- Produce regular management reports for nominated clients and attend review meetings
- To build relationships with nominated clients
- To help manage service improvement plans
- To ensure that an excellent service is being consistently delivered, and the customer consistently receives, their contracted service and support and beyond
- To ensure effective management and process controls are in place, and escalation is effective in the rare case it is necessary
- To act as a point of contact and escalation for service delivery queries and incident management on nominated clients
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within an IT Managed Services environment
- A client focus, with the ability to operate at all contact levels including senior manager/director level
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Some understanding of the commercial element of contracts
- Understanding of ITIL
- Organised and delivery focused, planning skills, time efficient and process driven
- People orientated, with team lead qualities
Nice to have
- ITIL certification
- Any Microsoft certifications
Be a part of our success
If you would like to a vibrant, growing and professional organisation, then look no further. Please send your CV and covering letter to MBSMTemail@example.com.