Azure Cloud Architect
Azure Cloud Architect
Work with us.
Work with us.
KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions is looking for talented Azure Cloud Architect who will use her/his expertise and experience to lead and support implementation of Azure and other public cloud services environments in areas of system integration and infrastructure. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within a market leading firm.
- Owns the architecting and design of complex cloud solutions for our product engineering, project and managed services teams
- Leads the design of integrated solutions using Azure and Power Platform, including 3rd party tools
- Has deep knowledge of cloud-architecture patterns and best-practices
- Works closely with Product Engineering and project teams to develop and improve automation
- Maintains and manages knowledge bases for Platform Architecture, Solution Design and key design decisions
- Drives the sharing of best-practice and knowledge amongst the organisation keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights
- Delivers end-to-end automation of deployment, monitoring and infrastructure management in the cloud environment
- Researches, designs and implements the appropriate technology needed to support the application and infrastructure portfolio
- Ensures compliance of architectural and engineering policies, standards and procedures
- Monitors and stays abreast of industry trends and anticipate future direction of cloud application services, infrastructure and cloud computing to innovate business solutions.
- Develops and reviews project scope to include work services estimate, services, resource assignments and allocations, and statements of work for assigned projects
- Provides Management reporting to ensure data driven discussions for continuous improvement
- Serves as a cloud SME for the more senior business and technology stakeholders
- Assists the Managed Services team with any high priority technical incidents
- Ability to work as a team member and leader in a diverse technical environment
- Work with the other architects and ensure that the architecture, design principles, and standards are in alignment with Enterprise Architecture direction
- Identify and manage technical risks on the project
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training.
- 4+ years of experience architecting enterprise cloud infrastructure & application solutions in medium to large size companies
- Strong working knowledge of Azure technologies (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS) including, but not limited to Azure Compute, networking, storage, Azure Active Directory, Azure Automation and Power Platform
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, and Multi-Factor Authentication technologies
- Experience with virtualization technologies, network segmentation/network security hardening, disaster recovery, and business continuity process
- Experience architecting solutions for high availability, design for scale and security
- Experience architecting solutions leveraging Cloud technologies (Azure)
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. PowerShell)
- Experience with designing infrastructure for DevOps practices (CICD)
- Experience providing infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to support application and data movements to multi-cloud topologies (Azure)
- Experience performing as a project-level architecture on large-scale projects involving complex topology
- Azure Cloud Certifications
- Experience working in the Dynamics 365 business applications will be considered an asset
- Willing to travel abroad when required
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
KPMG’s Microsoft Business Solutions team is committed to provide IT solutions and managed services to clients, in order to help them accomplish their technology enabled transformation programmes. This is carried out in collaboration with other companies of the group as well as selected business partners. Our work focuses on ERP/CRM Solutions, e-Commerce, Bespoke/Custom Development and Integration services.
Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions in Dynamics 365.
Be the change and make the change. Join our talented and successful team and make the leap into the future.
Enjoy the benefits
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Be a part of our success
If you would like to implement industry leading ERP solutions, then look no further. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the Malta office (Marsa).