Tax News: Amendments to the tax, social security and accounting legislation
KPMG's Tax News outline and highlight legislative changes and trends in the area of tax.
This issue summarizes the most important amendments to the tax, social security and accounting legislation set out in a number of legislative acts in October 2016, including:
- Amendments to the Law on Value Added Tax
- Amendments to the Law on Corporate Income Tax
- New Law on Tax, Customs and Other Fiscal Incentives Related to the Holding of the UEFA Super Cup 2017
- Amendments to the Law on Mandatory Social Security Contributions
- Amendments to the Law on Performing Accounting Activities
- Social Security Agreement with Hungary
© 2022 KPMG AUDIT DOO, a limited liability company registered in the Republic of North Macedonia and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.