Ref. № DAA1021E, Skopje
We invite you to explore the opportunity to join our Deal Advisory team in Skopje, North Macedonia as an Associate.
Our Deal Advisory team provides support to clients in M&A transactions, restructuring cases, strategy and business development situations.
As part of the team, you will contribute to client engagements by analyzing financial statements and performing in-depth due diligence, peer analysis, industry and company research, provide forecast analysis and develop financial models. You will also offer support in go-to-market activities such as drafting proposals and industry research.
What will you do?
- Project preparation: you communicate with the client/target and receive the necessary documents, which you then process and crunch (time spent mostly in MS Outlook & Excel),
- Business analysis: pretty self-explanatory, you play with the data and look for hidden contexts, trying to understand how the business operates (Excel),
- Client reporting: you link multiple findings and present them comprehensibly, using in-house formatting standards (MS PowerPoint & Word).
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years of experience in audit, transaction advisory, financial planning and analysis, or controlling
- University degree in Accounting / Finance / Business / Economics
- Reasonable understanding of accounting concepts and IFRS and good financial analysis skills
- Ability to connect business information with operational and accounting data
- Attention to detail, commitment to high quality and natural curiosity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Macedonian
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
What’s in it for you?
- Work across borders and gain experience in transactions in a wide range of industries in North Macedonia and the region for large corporates, private equity investors and lenders
- Be part of a leading transactions team in a fast-paced environment and learn from seasoned deal professionals
- Build a strong contact network and gain from opportunities for career advancement
- Master your professional skills through extensive company-offered trainings, including professional qualifications
- Numerous benefits to support your wellbeing, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please apply online by sending your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 November 2021.
KPMG has committed to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2030 as per Our Impact Plan. We have also committed to advocate for equal opportunity, protecting the physical and mental health of our people, supporting education and lifelong learning in our communities. We act lawfully, ethically and in the public interest.
КПМГ ДООЕЛ Скопје бара кандидати за горенаведените позиции. КПМГ ДООЕЛ ќе изврши избор на кандидати во рок од 3 месеци од завршувањето на рокот за пријавување на овој оглас.