Process Mining - Bringing Clarity to Your Business
X-Ray of your business process? That is possible with process mining - join our webinar to see how!
X-Ray of your business process? That is possible with process mining!
Unlike traditional process discovery, process mining provides answers not only to “what is happening in my processes?”, and “when is it happening?” – but also “why is this happening?”
Process mining can be applied to, essentially, any area where there is a process involved. Typical use cases include intelligent automation, digital transformation, compliance, auditing, KPI reporting, process improvement, and ERP development.
Assisted by Celonis – Global Leader in data-driven optimization technologies – these insights are giving comprehensive, detailed overview of:
- get an x-ray of your processes
- how much time is being lost for every business process analyzed
- process parts where inefficiencies take places
- what volumes were affected by discovered inefficiencies and how much they impact product or service cycle, supplier & customer experience
- detailed case of efficiency loss
- triggers causing processes to stray from the efficient execution path
- KPIs, which are uniquely shaped by client own data
Date: May 17th, 2022
Time: 10:00 - 11:30 (Eastern European Summer Time)
Opening Words: Why Knowing your Business Processes is Important. Raul Nugis, Head of Data & Analytics, KPMG Lighthouse Estonia
Execution Management and Process Mining are a New Step in Evolution for Every Modern Company (with Demo Cases). Alexander Belyaninov, Key Account Executive, Celonis; Diego Cuartas, Solution Engineer, Celonis
Practical Experiences and Learnings in the Nordics. Jan Nyström, Head of Data & Analytics, KPMG Lighthouse Finland
More information and registration here: Process Mining with Celonis - Bringing Clarity to Your Business Tickets, Tue, May 17, 2022 at 10:00 AM | Eventbrite