As part of the KPMG International Case Competition, you’ll embark on an exciting journey that will push your potential to the next level.
Embark on the adventure of a lifetime.
Gain firsthand experience. Push your potential to the next level. And, of course, win the competition.
When you enter the KPMG International Case Competition (KICC), you’re starting an exciting journey: one filled with continuous learning, self-improvement and the opportunity to prove yourself. You’ll get the chance to experience the type of work our member firms undertake, while also receiving valuable coaching from KPMG leaders and industry experts.
During the competition, you will:
- Gain exposure to KPMG member firms’ leaders and professionals from across our global network
- Learn from industry experts
- Acquire a better understanding of KPMG's culture and what it can offer you
- Meet people from other cultures and make global connections
- Find out how a global organization like KPMG operates
- Test yourself and increase your confidence
- Get real-world experience and build your business skills
- Add a differentiator to your resume
- Have an epic adventure!
Once you’ve proven your abilities and showcased your talent, you’ll have the chance to receive an all-expenses-paid trip to the 2016 KPMG International Case Competition. You’ll be challenged and inspired to demonstrate your genuinely agile thinking and have the opportunity to explore the city, enjoy social events and network with peers and industry leaders. You’ll also, of course, have a shot at winning the international championship.