Join KPMG as IT Administrator.
Join KPMG as IT Administrator.
KPMG is one of the largest global networks of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Legal services. We operate in 146 countries and territories and have 227,000 people working in member firms around the world.
We believe that business plays an important role in all aspects of sustainability – environmental, social and governance (ESG). KPMG has brought together our firm’s ESG commitments under one umbrella: Our Impact Plan to make even more positive impact on the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- Consulting colleagues and resolving issues related to the IT infrastructure
- Identification of issues related to the IT infrastructure
- Management of equipment such as printers, laptops and other electronic devices
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of KPMG computer systems
- Preparation and management of IT documents
- Preparation of computers and office facilities for work, and maintenance
- Participation in implementation of IT projects, solutions, systems and their integration, and quality assurance/testing
Can you say YES to this?
Experience and technical expertise
- University degree in IT
- At least 2 year experience working in IT
- Experience with computer networks and network devices
- Experience with implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting of network infrastructure
- Understanding of configuration and maintenance of Windows, Outlook and SQL
- Understanding of security in the virtual environment, and security monitoring
- Ability to maintain documentation and follow effective policies
- Good command of Latvian and English, both in writing and verbally
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are a self-motivated and pro-active person who demonstrates good critical thinking skills, and is a “team player”
- You are able to perform work independently and with high accuracy, you take responsibility for everything you do
- You are able to prioritise tasks, resolve issues and work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- You understand business processes
- Gross salary from EUR 1500-2100
- Bonus system
- Health and life insurance
- Professional training
- Career growth
- Sports activities
- Flexible work arrangements and partial work from home
- Office in the centre of Riga
- Paid parking lot
- Paid company phone
- “Buddy” programme
If you can say YES, please apply!
Apply here! Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and will close the job advertisement once we have found the right candidate - so do not hesitate to apply. If you have any questions, please contact Katrīna Gile, Senior People, Performance and Culture Specialist, KPMG in Latvia (email@example.com).
We encourage everyone interested, regardless of age, gender, disability, race, religion or ethnicity, to apply for the position.
By sending your application to KPMG Baltics SIA you provide voluntary consent to processing of your personal data, contained in the application documents, by KPMG Baltics SIA for recruitment purposes. You have the right to ask questions in case you wish to learn more about how we process your personal data. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.