Join KPMG as Executive Assistant
Join KPMG as Executive Assistant
KPMG is one of the largest global networks of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Legal services. We operate in 145 countries and have 236,000 people working in member firms around the world. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values.
We believe that business plays an important role in all aspects of sustainability – environmental, social and governance (ESG). KPMG has brought together our firm’s ESG commitments under one umbrella: Our Impact Plan to make even more positive impact on the world. Using our values as a guide, Our Impact Plan clarifies our commitments and actions across four important categories: Planet, People, Prosperity and Governance. It is our responsibility to help shape and lead on critical issues facing the world, where our capabilities make a difference.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the management team (incl. travel arrangements, public procurements process)
- Arrange meetings, prepare presentations, reports and other necessary documentation, ensure record keeping
- Organize seminars, teambuilding and other events
- Ensure timely information flow
- Work in close collaboration with the management team and colleagues
- Carry on everyday communication, both written and spoken, with counterparties in English and Latvian
Can you say YES to this?
Education and experience
- You have a university degree
- Experience in office administration, customer service or as an executive assistant will be considered an advantage
- You are a proficient IT user (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- You are fluent in Latvian and English
- You are supportive and friendly, with a high level of responsibility and able to work in changing circumstances
- You have a highly collaborative attitude, strong communication, prioritisation, organisational and time management skills
- You pay attention to details and are able to work within tight deadlines in a demanding and competitive environment
- You are a self-motivated and pro-active person who demonstrates good communication and critical thinking skills, and a “team player”
- Salary 1100 to 1400 EUR gross
- Training opportunities
- Professional development
- Bonus system
- Enthusiastic team
- Professional colleagues
- Office located in city centre
- Paid parking
- Extra days off
- Health and life insurance
- Mobile phone and allowance for calls
- Sports activities
- Ongoing support from Performance manager
- Short Summer Fridays
If you can say YES, apply here!
Apply here! Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and will close the job advertisement once we have found the right candidate - so do not hesitate to apply. If you have any questions, please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage everyone interested, regardless of age, gender, disability, race, religion or ethnicity, to apply for the position.
By sending your application to KPMG Baltics SIA you provide voluntary consent to processing of your personal data, contained in the application documents, by KPMG Baltics SIA for recruitment purposes. You have the right to ask questions in case you wish to learn more about how we process your personal data. Contact us via email@example.com.