KPMG Luxembourg promotes 19 new partners, boosting exceptional client experience
Today, KPMG Luxembourg has the pleasure to announce 19 promotions to partnership level
Promotions to partner level
- Muhammad Azeem (Partner, Real Estate Audit)
- Alessandro Raone (Partner, Real Estate Audit)
- Vishalinee Seeparsad (Partner, Private Equity Audit)
- Excee Tan (Partner, Alternative Investments Audit)
- Ruslan Tumanshin (Partner, Banking & Insurance Audit)
- Michael Ayachi (Partner Tax, Commerce & Industry)
- Benjamin Brugerolle (Partner Tax, Alternative Investments)
- Jean Kizito (Partner Tax, Financial Services)
- Daniel Rech (Partner Tax, Financial Services)
- Laureen Tardy (Partner Tax, Transfer Pricing),
- Anne Desfossez (Advisory Partner, Public Sector Management Consulting)
- Nicolas Fedenko (Advisory Partner, Management & Regulatory Consulting)
- Giovanni Daniele Arcidiaco (Advisory Partner, Deal Advisory)
- Sébastien Leleu (Advisory Partner, Management & Regulatory Consulting)
- Caroline Libeau (Advisory Partner, Investment Services)
- Jérôme Luxembourger (Advisory Partner, Corporate & Accounting Services)
- Olivier Rodick (Advisory Managing Director, Corporate & Accounting Services)
- Gustavo Rodrigues (Advisory Partner, AM & AI Management Consulting)
- Clément Welter (Advisory Partner, Investment Services).
Promotions to associate partner level
This year’s leadership nominations also include 8 promotions to associate partner:
- Dominique Abdallaoui (Associate Partner, Audit C&I/PS)
- Alexandre Hector (Associate Partner, Private Equity Audit)
- Engin Ircag (Associate Partner, International Asset Management Audit)
- Michaela Saar (Associate Partner, German Asset Management Audit)
- Francesco Vittori (Advisory Associate Partner, Risk Services)
- Julie Castiaux (Advisory Associate Partner, AM & AI consulting)
- Abhishek Dawar (Advisory Associate Partner, Forensic & AML)
- Christina Mueller (Advisory Associate Partner, Deal Advisory).
These individuals took on their new role in the firm on 1 October 2021.
These promotions reflect the firm’s ambition and commitment to bolster its market position by delivering an exceptional client experience, strengthening its service offering, widening the scope of available expertise, and putting innovation and technology at the core of its strategy.
Our business environment is changing rapidly. People, businesses, and communities are looking to emerge from this pandemic better and more resilient than ever before. We are here to help lead the way. The challenges that our clients face beyond the health crisis requires us to work together to make it happen. By inspiring confidence in our people with our deep expertise, we create trusting relationships that focus on the quality of our work and help empower the change needed to solve the toughest challenges of our clients
KPMG is a people business, and our greatest asset is to bring the right people to help our clients make bold and impactful decisions. As the pandemic showed, being able to connect the dots is essential and therefore a number of individuals have been recognized for their diversity of thought, talent and entrepreneurial spirit. Our ambition is to make a difference for our clients and society by empowering our people to find ways to always be better tomorrow and encourage them to pursue their passions at work. To do this, we are building on our existing talents. These people should be very proud of their achievements!
Promotions in 2021
In line with the firm’s strong people culture, this year saw a total of 465 people promoted.