KPMG named among top three global services providers for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in new HFS Research study
HFS names KPMG among top RPA services providers
KPMG cited as a market-leading early adopter delivering RPA service-execution excellence, vision and customer satisfaction.
KPMG International has been named a top three global provider of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) services in a new report by HFS Research.
Said Todd Lohr, principal of Digital Enablement, KPMG in the US: “KPMG continues to see RPA as a core enabling technology to meet our clients’ digital transformation agenda. As such, we have made significant investments to help our clients scale their investments in RPA while reshaping their workforce.”
Julien Ganter, Lead Digital at KPMG Luxembourg reinforces: “Challenges ahead call for a drive to plan for disruption, where fresh insights, new business models, and breakthrough solutions bring the courage, boldness, and belief that this is benefitting the business community we are living in. To stay ahead of the game, every company needs to embrace emerging intelligent automation technologies. Taking a strategic approach to intelligent automation can give 5 to 10 times higher ROI. Intelligent automation is not just new technology implementation… It is as an end-to-end driver to support digital transformation”.
The HFS RPA Services Top 10 report – which HFS calls the first study of its kind – examines the role global service providers are playing in today’s evolving RPA market. HFS assessed and rated the RPA services capabilities of 29 companies based on their innovation, execution and direct feedback from enterprise clients.
KPMG, the report notes, “exhibited a strong mix of service-execution excellence, applied innovation and vision, and verified customer satisfaction to rise to the top of our RPA services study.”
In addition to being named among the top three global firms for its RPA services, KPMG was also ranked third among the 29 companies for the depth and breadth of its RPA service offerings and its focus on business outcomes and process transformation. The report highlights key strengths of KPMG’s market-leading RPA services, including:
- KPMG’s global integration of RPA and cognitive capabilities under its Lighthouse Center of Excellence for data-driven technologies;
- KPMG’s role since 2012 as an early adopter possessing a “clear vision” of RPA’s transformation potential – and the growth of KPMG’s RPA capabilities since then by expanding its advisory expertise, process knowledge and technology skills. The report notes that KPMG today has “a growing number of clients that are well down the path towards scaled and industrialized RPA and intelligent automation.”
- KPMG’s internal use of RPA to both enhance service delivery in knowledge domains like tax and audit and its own internal functions like HR, payroll and IT support;
- KPMG’s “broad footprint” and “strong network” of intelligent automation labs and innovation centers and its growing network of global alliance partners;
- KPMG’s “strong and enduring governance process for RPA and broader intelligent automation transformation” – which was also praised by KPMG clients consulted during the HFS study;
- KPMG’s ongoing development of internal tools, accelerators and frameworks to accelerate RPA adoption amid rapid changes in the global marketplace.
“The new HFS report citing KPMG as a global leader in RPA is an outstanding acknowledgement of our ongoing commitment to developing and delivering the best in RPA services and capabilities,” said Cliff Justice, US Leader of Intelligent Automation, and a partner with KPMG in the US. “RPA is emerging as a fundamental pillar of intelligent automation and the overall digital transformation of knowledge work. Its integration into the operating model is absolutely essential today in raising a company’s prospects for competitiveness, growth and success in the digital economy.”
© 2021 Copyright owned by one or more of the KPMG International entities. KPMG International entities provide no services to clients. All rights reserved.
KPMG refers to the global organization or to one or more of the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”), each of which is a separate legal entity. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee and does not provide services to clients. For more detail about our structure please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.
Member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms are affiliated with KPMG International. KPMG International provides no client services. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm.