How can our assistant help you sort through piles of tax compliance paperwork?
Every year, managers in the alternative investment industry are sifting through thousands of paper documents to find and record the right data in countless databases and spreadsheets. The process can be time-consuming and distract from client-focused work. But what if there were a different way?
In collaboration with KPMG Lighthouse, our tax alternative investment team has developed a new tool to help you reduce the time and energy spent on data collection in 2020 and beyond.
Built by tax compliance experts
Benefit from our experts’ knowledge of the correct data to extract
Saves time and reduces costs
Automate time-consuming admin work for your team
Easy-to-use and compatible with any IT environment
A reliable and cost-effective solution
Find out how KPMG’s intelligent data extraction assistant for alternative investments can help you reduce the cost of collecting and recording data, and give employees more time to spend on value-added tasks.
This tool can perform a variety of tax admin compliance tasks including:
- Reviewing a variety of tax documents
- Extracting relevant data and inputting in databases or applications
- Checking for data consistency and reconciling multiple data sources
- Archiving documents to the correct file location
- Sending emails
Who the tool is for:
- Large alternative investment groups with multiple legal entities – notably real estate and private equity
- Domiciliation companies
- Trust and corporate service providers
- Any firm dealing with recurring administrative tasks