KPMG Luxembourg is a proud sponsor of the ALFI Global Distribution Conference 2022
KPMG is delighted to announce that we are a sponsor of the ALFI Global Distribution Conference 2022
The ALFI Global Distribution Conference 2022 in September as a hybrid event
The ALFI Global Distribution Conference returns in September this year as a hybrid event, offering different registration options to meet attendees’ needs with physical attendance, as well as virtual options.
A tradition that ALFI has hosted for decades now, this conference has been bringing together major fund distributors and asset managers from over 30 countries, drawing on Luxembourg’s unrivalled expertise in global distribution. An opportunity for attendees to connect to have relevant discussions about the key issues impacting different sectors, through the challenges of meeting retail investor savings requirements.
At this annual forum, diverse topics will be discussed including some highlights such as:
- Good long-term outcomes have never been so important to retail investors, are private markets the solution?
- ESG – How should asset managers reconcile the regulatory requirements to make ESG meaningful to retail investors?
- Changing needs and requirements of Private Banking Clients
- Digital Transformation: How does it need to further evolve to enable cost efficient retail investor accessibility to investment solutions?
- How are Institutional Asset Owners reacting to current high geopolitical tensions, interest rates trending higher, inflation at a 40-year high?
- Millennials and Gen Z investment habits; does it include investment funds?
In addition, we are looking forward to have Jean-Christophe Cabilin represent KPMG, as a host for the session at 02:40pm on 'Changing needs and requirements of private banking clients'.
Don’t miss this essential and insightful event. We look forward to reconnecting with you during ALFI Global Distribution at our exhibition booth at the European Convention Centre Luxembourg.
For more information and registration, please visit the website of the event.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
20-21 September 2022
All day (8am – 6pm)