KPMG is speaking at the Europe Real Estate Finance Summit
Christina Mueller, Director at KPMG, will be moderating panel discussion at Europe Real Estate Finance Summit
New Kind of Business Event with round table discussions
KPMG Luxembourg is delighted to announce our expert Christina Mueller, Director at KPMG will be moderating the Germany session at the Europe Real Estate Finance Summit on 9 November at 2pm CET.
Round table discussions will focus on Southern Europe (Spain, Italy and Portugal), Germany, CEE and the UK, and will cover the following topics:
- How can borrowers respond to the real estate downturn?
- How does COVID-19 impact commercial lease obligations?
- What kinds of deals are still being financed?
- Which lenders are actively seeking to deploy investment capital?
- How can lenders adopt real estate finance models?
- What are the main legal issues lenders and borrowers are having post-Covid?
For more information and registration, please visit the website of the event.
If you have any questions, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel.: +352 22 51 51 7291
9 November 2020
Start time: 8:00am
End time: 6:00pm