The webinar hosted by EFAMA and KPMG on 9 April at 11am CET, hosted by KPMG Ireland via Zoom.
If you were not able to join this webinar, you can watch the recording below and hear the latest market intelligence from KPMG experts in Ireland, Luxembourg and the UK, followed by a Q&A.
Challenges you can address during the webinar:
- Learn how asset managers are responding to the challenges raised by Covid-19
- Gain market intelligence and insights drawn from working with the regulators and industry players in Ireland, Luxembourg and the UK
- Explore how both business and operating models might adapt to navigate the medium- to long-term effects of Covid-19
Have you seen our line-up of guest speakers?
- Niamh Mulholland, Director – Regulatory at KPMG Ireland
- Daniel Page, Head of Asset Management Advisory at KPMG Ireland (London)
- Alan Picone, Partner, Advisory - Asset Management & Alternative Investments at KPMG Luxembourg
Moderator of the webinar:
- Vincent Ingham - Director, Regulatory Policy at EFAMA