KPMG is delighted to be sponsoring the ALFI London Cocktail & Conference, taking place at Central Hall Westminster on 7–8 May 2019.
Valeria Merkel, Partner, will be covering the topic of Private equity: new tax and structuring developments.
A few highlights of the conference agenda:
- The future of Luxembourg’s fund industry (featuring the Minister of Finance)
- A walk on the wild side: disruption scenarios in asset management
- CEO panel discussion: beyond cyclical to structural shifts
- Luxembourg: anticipating change, shaping our future, and aiming for tomorrow
- Disruption scenarios, structural shifts, shaping our future: how do these affect regulator
- What the asset management industry can learn from transformations elsewhere
- Target operating models for your management company
- Private equity: new tax and structuring developments
- Real estate: hot investment areas and setups
- The Luxembourg Sustainable Finance Toolkit
More info at this link