Our divestment services cover a range of activities which can be provided to a vendor in relation to a sale process, including the following:
- Carrying out pre-sale analysis and pre-sale due diligence of the business planned to be disposed as well as carve outs of the parts of the business for sales;
- Assistance in preparation of information memoranda, data rooms and competitive actions, addressing purchaser queries
- Contract assistance services focusing on the following aspects of the draft sale and purchase agreement: preparation of the accounting, financial and tax terms of the draft sale and purchase agreement (including consideration and scope of warranty and indemnity claims); structure of price adjustment mechanism; mechanics of the closing accounts process and accounting principles for closing accounts; form of any dispute resolution process; advice on an appropriate level of working capital and issues relating to earn out mechanism.
Our services enable, inter alia:
- Strict control over the divestment process;
- Maximum limitation of potential investor interference in the target’s day-to-day business Ensuring the transaction occurs in a time and cost efficient manner within pre-determined timeframes.