KPMG offers organizations a range of computer forensic services aimed at identifying unauthorized or unethical computer activities.
- Data communication analysis
- Data search and seizure
- Forensic data analysis
- Password recovery
- Internet audit analysis
- Expert opinion and testimony
These services are used to deal with issues such as:
- Deleted or altered accounting records
- Fictitious computer-generated documents
- Unauthorized computer-access
- Recovery of password-protected dataInappropriate use of Internet/Email systems
- Presentation of computer evidence in judicial or administrative hearings KPMG computer forensic can help businesses deal with problems and opportunities created by the increasing reliance on new, sophisticated and expanding technology in the field of information communication.