This issue of ConsumerCurrents explores challenges and opportunities for consumer and retail companies presented by platform business models, the power of genuine customer centricity, and more.
In this issue:
- Pernod Ricard: Pernod Ricard Chairman and CEO Alexandre Ricard on being obsessed about customers
- Platform businesses: How platform models across the globe are transforming the way we shop
- Sin taxes: Public health concerns are encouraging growth in taxes on our ‘vices’. But do these levies actually change behavior?
- Product launches: Why innovation should be a predictable process
- Case study: Will a new hotel in Detroit help upscale goods company Shinola offer consumers a complete brand experience?
- Counterfeit products: How to combat the global scourge of fake food
- Lessons from other industries: What the video game industry can teach you about user experience
Photo credit: Frédéric Albert