Senior - Consulting
KPMG in Laos is a member firm of KPMG International. KPMG operates in the Lao PDR under an investment license issued by the Department of Planning, Cooperation and Investment on 21 February 1994. We have been active in the Lao PDR since 1997 and we are a leading auditor and consultant to the Development Sector and foreign investors in the country.
Staff at KPMG in Laos have full access to KPMG’s global technical resources. In addition to providing world-class services to our clients, we devote international standard resources to the training and development of our Laos staff, Lao’s future leaders. We provide a depth of expertise and understanding that allows us to form strong relationships with our governmental, non-governmental and commercial clients.
Our assistants help deliver services to our expanding range of clients and develop their own skills and experience to become one of our leaders in the Lao PDR.
- Assisting in carrying out consulting services to clients
- Identify and communicate client’s business issues to managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for individuals with the following profiles:
- Graduated with relevant university degree and have at least 2-3 years of working experience.
- Candidates from commercial companies with experience in risk consulting, internal controls, internal audit, process improvement, compliance and/or finance and accounting are encouraged to apply
- Good command of English. Reading and writing Thai would be an advantage
- Computer literate: especially proficiency in MS-Excel.
- Ability to work in high performing teams and under pressure.
- Strong business awareness and an ability to identify issues arising from commercial transactions
- Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
Attractive remuneration packages and benefits will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit applications in English language, with resume, stating qualifications and experience, expected salary, and contact details, cover letter, together with a recent photo, to the address below:
KPMG Lao Co., Ltd.
10th Floor, Royal Square Office Building, Nongduong Nua Village,
Sikhotabong District, Vientiane, Lao PDR.
Tel: +856 21 454 240 -7
Or email to email@example.com
Interested candidate, please submit your profile via email to HR Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidate, please submit your profile via email to email@example.com