KPMG and CMS joint virtual event on Termination, Force Majeure and Frustration
Date: 26 May, 05:00 – 06:00 p.m. (Nur-Sultan time), 12:00-01:00 p.m. (London time)
Platform: Webinar.ru, supported by Google Chrome browser
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
KPMG in Central Asia and CMS would like to invite you to a joint virtual event on Termination, Force Majeure and Frustration which will be held on 26 May 2021.
The discussion will include the following topics:
- Termination - when can a contract be terminated?
- What is Force Majeure?
- How does Frustration differ from Force Majeure?
- Practical Tips
Webinar is going to be in English language.
- Rashid Gaissin, Partner, Head of Legal Practice, KPMG Law in Central Asia
- Sarah Grenfell, Partner and Solicitor Advocate, International Law Firm CMS
- Rob Wilson, Partner and Solicitor Advocate, International Law Firm CMS
- Yernur Toizhanov, Legal Manager, Tax and Legal, KPMG in Central Asia
To join the webinar, you need to fill in the registration form.
Joining the webinar is free of charge.
If you have any further questions, please contact Aida Nursultanova + 7 7172 552 888 (ext. 61682)
We will be glad to welcome you as attendees of our webinar.