Kazakh Oil & Gas: new reality and challenges
KPMG and the British-Kazakh Law Association would like to invite you to a joint virtual event
KPMG and the British-Kazakh Law Association would like to invite you to a virtual event
Date: 15 October 2020
Timing: 05:00 – 06:30 pm (Nur-Sultan time); 12:00 – 01:30 pm (London time)
Platform: webinar.ru supported by Google Chrome browser
Dear ladies and gentlemen,
KPMG and the British-Kazakh Law Association would like to invite you to a joint virtual event “Kazakh Oil & Gas: new reality and challenges” to be held on 15 October at 5pm (Almaty time), 12pm (London time) on webinar.ru platform.
- Rashid Gaissin, Partner, Head of Legal, KPMG in Kazakhstan and Central Asia
- Ashley Sherman, Principal Research Analyst, Wood Mackenzie
Topic: Kazakhstan upstream oil and gas in the 2020s – navigating challenging times
- Natalia Perova, Barrister, Lamb Chambers
Topic: Resolving Oil & Gas disputes in challenging times: issues, opportunities and possible solutions
- Anna Nerush, Partner, Haynes and Boone
Topic: Structuring E&P investments and developing projects with a future disposition in mind.
- Yernur Toizhanov, Manager, Legal, KPMG in Kazakhstan and Central Asia
Topic: Regulation of Oil & Gas – M&A transactions and auctions
You are welcome to send your questions in advance to Aida Nursultanova, or you may ask them personally during Q&A session.
To join the webinar, you need to fill in the registration form.
Joining the webinar is free of charge.
Webinar technical requirements
- Google Chrome browser is a must
- Minimum internet speed of 2.5 Mbps
- Earphones or speakers (to listen to a lecturer)
- Sound must be turned on
To check if your device is suitable to work during a webinar, please, take a quick test of the system.
If you have any further questions, please contact Aida Nursultanova at +7 7172 552 888 (ext 61682)
We will be glad to welcome you as attendees of our webinar