KPMG’s IT Advisory practice helps to enhance business benefits from technologies through develop high-performing IT landscape, and leverage investments in current technologies for significant increase in business value. Our team brings insights of how to assist clients in aligning their IT capabilities with their strategic and operational objectives.
We operates of local and global resources available to the KPMG network to quickly come to meet clients’ needs, helps unlock the full potential of existing and new IT investments.
Our experts can help you in the following areas:
- Developing an appropriate IT strategy: We work with clients to develop a clear IT strategy that fully supports their business objectives, regulatory requirements.
- IT Governance and Risk management. We assist clients in assessing their IT risks and developing an effective IT governance framework covering the information life cycle, which includes business alignment, planning, implementation, operations, monitoring and review
- IT audit. We assist to client improve IT governance and IT risk management through qualified and experienced IT audit resources with global experience.
- Business Systems Controls. We have a great deal of experience in identifying and controlling financial and operational risks embedded in business systems.
- Cyber security (information protection, penetration testing, security incident response and business resilience)
- IT architecture. We analyze current and develop target business, data and application, IT Infrastructure and security layers of corporate IT architecture.
- Digital transformation. We assist to leverage the potential of digital technologies such as social media, cloud, analytics and mobility.
- Data management: from concept to implementation.
- Data and Analytics. Our practice helps clients transform into analytics-driven organizations.
- Cost optimization. We work with clients to help identify the most effective ways to take costs out of a business
- Business Continuity Management. We assist clients in their business continuity planning as well as in the development of a Business Continuity Management System, review of their Disaster Recovery systems, and their maturity assessment.
- Assistance in system selection (to guide clients to the right solution), quality assurance of corporate system implementation, development of feasibility study.