Consent to the processing of personal data
Consent to the processing of personal data
In accordance with Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 94-V “On Personal Data and Its Protection” dated 21.05.2013, hereby give my consent to KPMG in Kazakhstan1 (hereinafter “KPMG”) to the processing (including receipt from me and/or from any third parties) of my personal data and hereby confirm that in giving said consent I am acting freely and on my behalf.
This consent applies to the following information:
- first name, last name, patronymic (including previous first name, last name, patronymic);
- year, month, day and place of birth;
- passport information or any other ID document;
- contact information (phone number, including mobile and home phone number, email including personal email, registration address, residence address);
- information about work experience;
- information on incomes;
- education, professional development, retraining, attestation and existence of professional certificates;
- CV and biographical data, letters of reference;
- Individual Identification Number;
- a photograph or a video including digital copy;
- work permit and migration card details, patent information;
- other information provided by the subject of personal data (hereinafter “Personal Data”).
This consent shall apply to any actions with respect to my Personal Data, which are required to achieve the purposes below including but not limited to: collection, classification, accumulation, storage, revision (updates, changes), use, distribution (including transfer), blocking, destruction, cross-border transfer to foreign countries (members of the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data, other countries that ensure and fail to ensure adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects) and also the performance of any other actions with my Personal Data, with due account of effective legislation.
I give my consent to the processing of my Personal Data for the following purposes including, but not limited to:
- ensuring compliance with the law and other regulations;
- conclusion of agreements/ contracts between me and KPMG and other directly connected relations;
- to form a candidates pool to fill vacanies in KPMG on the conditions described in the Regulations on the talents pool of KPMG in Kazakhstan;
- ensuring my safety;
- ensuring safety of KPMG's property;
- organization and holding of marketing campaigns and other events, including publications in the press and other mass media, as well as business and entertainment events;
- preparation and all required disclosures of information to any authority/authorities, including any foreign authority/authorities, involved in the regulation of KPMG activities;
- arrangement of electronic passes to KPMG premises;
- translation of documents into any foreign language, where necessary, for the purposes indicated above.
Personal Data will be processed by KPMG using various tools, including mainly, but not limited to the following means: storage, recording and storage on the electronic media, labeling, mixed processing of personal data (automated and manual).
I hereby recognize and confirm that, should it be necessary to submit the Personal Data to achieve the above purposes (provided confidentiality and protection of Personal Data is maintained during processing) to a third party and equally in order to involve third parties in the provision of services for the above purposes, should it be necessary for KPMG to transfer its functions to another person, KPMG may disclose information about me personally in the amount required for the performance of the above actions, including my Personal Data, to said third parties, their agents and other persons duly authorized by them, and also provide corresponding documents containing such information to said persons. I also hereby recognize and confirm that I grant this consent to the third parties indicated above, with due account of corresponding changes, and that such third parties shall have the right to process my Personal Data on the basis of this consent.
Hereby I agree that in order to obtain confirmation of my work experience KPMG may contact my referees. When providing KPMG with Personal Data of referees (full name, place of work, job position, phone number, email address) I warrant and guarantee the legitimacy of Personal Data transfer to KPMG, including receipt of referees’ consents so that KPMG could perform the actions mentioned above.
I hereby also agree that in order to achieve the above purposes my Personal Data can be transferred (provided confidentiality and protection of Personal Data is maintained during processing) to member firms of KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. For more information about the KPMG network of independent member firms, see www.kpmg.com.
This consent hasа been issued for an indefinite term and will be valid for no longer than stipulated by the legislation or as required for KPMG business purpose.
I have the right to withdraw my consent to the processing of Personal Data at any moment throughout its term of validity by sending a relevant written request to the operator's location address.
Should the consent to the personal data processing be withdrawn, the operator shall stop processing the personal data or ensure that personal data processing is stopped (if the processing of personal data is performed by a third party on behalf of the operator), or, in case the personal data no longer needed for the processing purposes, destroy such personal data or ensure their destruction (if the processing of personal data is performed by a third party on behalf of the operator) no later than 30 days after the request for withdrawal is received.
1KPMG in Kazakhstan refers to:
- KPMG Audit LLC (180 Dostyk Avenue, 050051 Almaty, Business-center “Koktem”, Republic of Kazakhstan),
- KPMG Tax and Advisory LLC (180 Dostyk Avenue, 050051 Almaty, Business-center “Koktem”, Republic of Kazakhstan),
- KPMG Valuation LLC (180 Dostyk Avenue, 050051 Almaty, Business-center “Koktem”, Republic of Kazakhstan)