KPMG Audit Week
Do you want to know more about audit?
If you are thinking about building your career in audit in an international accountancy firm, this event is right for you!
KPMG Audit Week in Astana is an event which offers you a unique opportunity to solve real-world business cases and learn hands-on about the tasks auditors face every day.
How is the program organized?
— KPMG Audit Week is free of charge
— The event is aimed at students graduating in 2019 and who are interested in a career in the audit profession.
— The classes will take place from Monday to Friday in Nazarbayev University campus.
— Program period: 8 - 12 April, 2019.
— Time: from 3 pm till 5 pm.
What will you get out of it?
— Have a first-hand look at a career in audit;
— Work on real business cases which reflects the challenges our Audit teams handle every day;
— Practice thinking outside the box;
— Test your ability to evaluate problems in a team and develop effective solutions;
— Get answers from KPMG-professionals from the Audit Department;
— Socialize with KPMG management;
— Learn about the graduate recruitment process at KPMG;
— Have the opportunity to receive a job offer!
KPMG Audit Week will introduce you to the following market sectors:
— Energy and Natural Resources
— Financial Services
— Commercial and Consumer Markets.
How can I take part in the KPMG Audit Week program?
1. Register using the KPMG Recruitment System
Registration deadline is 1 April, 6pm.
2. Write a short essay in English on a topic: “How the Audit Week Program will help me to achieve my goals?” and attach it into the field COVER LETTER via online registration.
3. Take the online assessment (numerical and verbal tests).
4. Undergo a telephone interview with our HR staff.
5. If you are selected, you will receive an invitation to the program.
For more information:
+ 7 (727) 298 08 98
Aitkulova Zarina (61107)
Assem Sagynbayeva (ext.61616)