Timur has totally more than 9 years of work experience in providing advisory services. Timur joined KPMG in 2012 and has experience in implementation of the projects related to design of operating models of management accounting, budgeting, integrated business planning, financial consolidation, multidimensional analysis of profitability of products and centralized treasury function. Timur has been involved in the projects for major commercial and state companies operating in oil and gas, transport and logistics, electric power industry and financial sector of Kazakhstan.
The following projects can be mentioned among Timur’s recent projects:
- Design of a management accounting consolidation system for a multidisciplinary holding company to automate the consolidation process.
- Design of an operating model of the budgeting and treasury functions as part of the project for ERP system implementation in an oil and gas holding company.
- Development of the processes, methodology and financial model to implement the integrated planning system in a large transport and logistics holding company.
- Design of an operating model of cash pooling and capital management in an electric power holding company.
- Diagnostics of a management reporting system in a large financial holding company.
- Development of a management accounting process, methodology and model to automate the process for a large postal service company.
- Development of a methodology for automation of a full cost calculation for a large oil-refining holding company.
- Development and implementation of a conceptual model of centralised treasury function in a large diversified holding company.
- Improvement of a separate accounting system to generate the tariff estimates for a large oil transportation company.
- Integration of a financial consolidation system with ERP systems of subsidiaries of an oil and gas holding company.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from American University (Washington, DC)
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
Member of Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)