- Dara Charity Foundation
Description: The mission of the Dara Foundation is to implement projects aimed at improving the quality of life and development capabilities of orphans, sick and special needs children. Dara carries out its activities at children’s healthcare facilities, orphanages, and boarding schools for children with disabilities.
- Special needs boarding school No.6 for children with intellectual disabilities
- Family club Sudba for handicapped children
- Non-governmental association Support Association for Handicapped People with Musculoskeletal Disorder ‘Arba’
Description: The mission of the association is to protect rights and promote the interests of people with musculoskeletal disorder. It helps to create barrier-free environment and promote active lifestyle for people with musculoskeletal disorder.
- Non-governmental Association of Handicapped Women ‘Shyrak’
Description: The mission of the association is to promote the rights of handicapped people in the society.
- Kovcheg organization
Description: Non-government non-profit organization aimed at raising orphans, handicapped children and kids from needy families, Almaty
- Non-government organization Chess Federation of the Kyrgyz Republic
Description: The mission of the chess association is to hold chess championship for disabled people striving to create equal conditions and development capabilities for talented people.
- Republican state enterprise on the right of economic use “Republican Blood Center”, Ministry of Healthcare of Kazakhstan
- Research and Development Centre of Transfusion Medicine, Nur-Sultan
- Red Crescent
Description: The mission of the organization is to provide humanitarian aid and social support for people in need.