Your trusted business advisor.
Your trusted business advisor.
KPMG Enterprise professionals are dedicated to working with entrepreneurs, family businesses and emerging fast growing companies. Period. It’s all we do. We have an intimate understanding of how you operate. You matter to us, no matter the stage of your business. We can help you navigate your challenges — no matter how complex. You gain access to the resources of KPMG through a single point of contact — an adviser to your private company. It’s a local touch with a global reach.
Growing your enterprise and building value in your business is unique to your personal goals and business objectives. As companies can be at different stages in their business life cycle and face different opportunities or challenges, it's important to address them early to ensure you understand all options. From strategic planning to exit strategies, KPMG Enterprise can help. As your trusted business advisor, we can provide responsive and effective advice about your financial, business, and operational challenges, to help you save both money and time and optimize your results.
Our Enterprise clients, many of which are owner-managed businesses, operate across a wide range of industries including tourism, leisure and travel, retail and consumer products, wholesale distribution, trust and law firms, technology, media and telecommunications, real estate, service industries, not-for-profit and government organizations.
KPMG Enterprise services
Fundamental to our approach is our focus on industry sectors. We believe that value-added advisory and robust audit services can only be delivered by professionals who truly understand the industries in which their clients operate. As your business evolves, we will bring the right assistance and the right people to meet your needs.
Our Advisory practice is served by experienced professionals who can provide your business with unique assistance in an ever-changing and challenging economy. No matter where you are in the business cycle, our Advisory professionals can help, whether it’s advice on improving the performance of your business, undertaking a transaction, restructuring your company, or advice on handling risk and compliance. The services we offer in this area are streamlined into three main sectors:
- Management Consulting - Looking to clarify your business plan? Our advisers will lead your team through a process of strategic thinking - resulting in an action plan to drive your private company's growth and profitability.
- Transactions & Restructuring - A major transaction will be an important event for you as a business owner. Whether your objective is to grow by buying a competitor, accomplish mergers and acquisitions, refinance to achieve better terms, or realize the value in your business through a sale -- executing transactions effectively has to be a top business priority. It can involve significant risks and complex accounting issues. It may happen only a once in a lifetime, with only one opportunity to get it right. But, many private-company clients tell us that they are uncertain whether they have the internal expertise, experience and resources to complete transactions successfully.
- Cash and Working Capital Management - If you're experiencing shortages of cash and working capital, call KPMG Enterprise. Solid cash management can help solve issues by clarifying the timing of cash flow streams, optimizing processes and changing performance metrics/KPIs to build a cash culture in your organization and reduce debt servicing expenses.
No matter where you are in the business cycle, our Advisory professionals can help, whether it’s advice on improving the performance of your business, undertaking a transaction, restructuring your company, or advice on handling risk and compliance.
KPMG Enterprise Family Business
Every family has their own unique situation which includes differing needs and long-term goals with varying degrees of complexity. In order to match our service to your needs, our relationship will begin with an in-depth discussion with you and your family. This is an integral building block for us to fully understand your family and their long-term goals. Whether your goals are financial, philanthropic, personal, health-related or a combination of all, we work together with you to realize the full potential of your business while satisfying the expectations of your family and its unique dynamic.
Our Enterprise audit group provides services to a diverse range of clients across the Cayman Islands market. Having the right external auditors and business advisors alongside you is critical, and our Enterprise staff comprise professionals with extensive and relevant industry experience and a proven track record of delivering high quality audit services to some of the Cayman Islands' most reputable local and international businesses. Our audit technology allows us to tailor our audit approach to suit the size of your business and risk profile while still performing a rigorous audit in line with current auditing standards and best practices.
KPMG in the Cayman Islands has a resident US tax team of professionals offering a variety of tax compliance, planning and advisory services to the very focused needs of corporate executives, trusts, estates and high net worth individuals and families. Our experienced professionals have immediate access to legislative and regulatory developments and participate in an international network of KPMG professionals sharing strategies and best practices for the benefit of our clients.
- Interactive report - Family matters: Financing family business growth through individual investors
- Family business blog: sharing our experiences and other peoples’ stories to help family businesses prosper
- Family Business Assessment: an online diagnostic tool that evaluates key issues and company capabilities family-owned businesses face