The world is becoming ever more complex, presenting new challenges for businesses when it comes to managing their workforces.
At KPMG, our People & Change team focuses on supporting clients in the following distinct areas:
1. Learning Solutions
- We offer face-to-face and virtual training courses. All courses are customised based on our client’s needs.
- Our curriculum includes:
- Personal effectiveness courses such as High Impact Presentation Skills, Time Management and Building Personal Resilience;
- Leadership courses include Coaching Essentials, Managing Change and Leading for the First Time;
- Technical accounting standards training;
- Cybersecurity training; and
- Compliance training including Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud Awareness training.
2. Human Resource (“HR”) transformation
- We help create leading people functions by aligning HR strategies with the organisation’s vision and strategic priorities.
- We offer support in designing and implementing appropriate HR organisational structures and governance.
- We help leaders define the HR capabilities required for a competitive advantage in their organisations.
- We help develop training programs according to an organisation’s needs.
3. Behavioural change management
- Behavioural Change Management is an approach used to manage people and processes during periods of change to achieve intended business outcomes.
- Support with designing and developing change programs which are aimed at building demand for change, generating improved business performance and mitigating risk.
- We can support you through change by putting interventions in place to monitor and manage employee engagement and staff sentiment.
4. Talent management and succession planning
- We can work with you to help you design and develop talent management strategies which will attract, grow and retain talent.
- Support with succession planning.
- Support with the identification and development of high potential employees.
- Support with the coaching of employees to enhance their performance.
For more information about our People & Change services, contact our team today.