Update on tax and other issues related to COVID-19
Tax - Breaking News - COVID-19
Consistent with our commitment to keep you updated on the most significant developments, we outline below the most recent relief measures announced by the Greek Government for the support of enterprises that are economically affected by COVID-19
According to Legislative Act 1.5.2020/2020, additional relief measures have been announced for the support of enterprises that have been economically affected by the spread of COVID-19, while the procedure and conditions for the financing of enterprises by virtue of the returnable advance payment were announced in Decision ΓΔΟΥ 94/3.5.2020 of the Ministers of Finance and Development.
In this edition
- Additional provisions in relation to the deduction by 25% for installments of assessed tax liabilities
- Deferral of payment for tax and other charges to energy products
- Support to enterprises engaged in hospital activities
- Support to enterprises managing airports
- Support to Gaming Enterprises
- Procedure and conditions for the granting of the returnable advance payment
© 2022 KPMG Advisors Single Member S.A., a Greek Societe Anonyme and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.