Boards have to cover a wide range of issues. Time is limited, so asking the right questions is critical. Our boardroom questions series is designed to help directors frame their boardroom challenge.
- Blockchain – what is it and why is it important
- Cloud enabled back office
- Continuous transformation – a look at ensuring organizations continuously transform and adapt in order to compete
- Data & analytics – turning data insights into value
- Disruptive technologies – the changing landscape and they are redefining markets, industries and businesses
- Future workforce
- Industry 4.0 – the fourth industrial revolution: what might the future look like for global manufacturers in a world where machines and products are more connected?
- Intelligent automation – what organizations expect from artificial intelligence and what needs to be in place to benefit from it
- Robotics – how businesses can transform existing processes with Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
The Board Leadership Center offers non-executive and executive board members and those working closely with them (including CROs and Heads of Internal Audit) a place within a community of board-level peers and access to topical seminars and ‘lunch and learn’ Board Academy sessions, invaluable resources and thought leadership, and lively and engaging networking opportunities.