Amendment of the procedure for the submission of the Country by Country Notifications
Country by Country Notifications submission procedure
Consistent with our commitment to keep you updated on the most significant tax developments, we outline below the recent developments regarding the procedure for the submission of the Country by Country Notifications
- Decision 1341/2019 of the Director of the Independent Authority of Public Revenues (IAPR) amends POL.1184/2017, which sets out the procedure for the submission and exchange of the Country by Country (CbyC) Reports of Multinational Groups (MNE Groups) as well as the procedure for the submission of the relevant Notifications by the Constituent Entities of the MNE Groups.
- The relevant amendment relates to the new procedure for the submission of the CbyC Notifications, which will apply as of 15 October 2019 onwards.
- Up to now the relevant Notifications are submitted via an e-mail. As of 15 October onwards the CbyC Notification must be electronically submitted to the IAPR through a specific electronic application which will be available on the website of the IAPR. The CbyC Notification must be electronically submitted either by an authorized representative of the ΜΝΕ Group or by the authorized accountant of the Greek entity using the "taxisnet" codes. The same procedure should be followed for the submission of any amending CbyC Notifications.
- We remind you that the deadline for the submission of the CbyC Notification is no later than the last day of the Reporting Fiscal Year to which the CbyC Report of the MNE Group relates, i.e. for FY ending 31 December 2019 the deadline is 31 December 2019.
- The relevant electronic application as well as specific guidance for its use will soon be available on the website of the IAPR.
© 2022 KPMG Advisors Single Member S.A., a Greek Societe Anonyme and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.