Cyber security: it’s not just about technology – The five most common mistakes
Cyber security: it’s not just about technology
Essential insights for management to get the basics right in the world of cyber-crime today
The five most common mistakes
The complexity of cyber security cannot be an excuse for company management to divest responsibility to technical "experts." Organizational leaders must take control of:
- Allocating resources to deal with cyber security
- Actively managing governance and decision making over cyber security
- Building an informed and knowledgeable culture across their company.
This paper provides essential insights for management to get the basics of cyber security right:
- The world of cyber crime today
- Five common cyber security mistakes
- The importance of customizing cyber security policies
- The critical dimensions of a strong cyber security model
- Key questions to help you navigate the "new normal"
© 2022 KPMG LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.