Our structured finance group comprises a team of highly skilled, proactive and insightful professionals providing services to international clients.
A team of highly skilled, proactive and insightful professionals.
KPMG in the Cayman Islands Structured Finance group comprises a team of highly skilled, proactive and insightful professionals providing services to international clients with in excess of US$20 billion in assets under management.
We work diligently with our clients to facilitate achievement of their objectives for a comprehensive variety of investment transactions at a commercially agreeable price:
- Insurance Linked Securities
- Managed accounts
- Securitization and asset backed finance
- Islamic finance
- Segregated portfolio structures
- CPPI products
- Aircraft and ship leasing
Overall our clients can look to us for leadership and guidance in the following areas:
- Annual audits
- Agreed upon procedures
- Regulatory interpretation and support
- Review of offering documents
- Accounting and compilation services comfort letters
- Internal control reviewsValuation attestations
- Performance statistic audits
- Proactive tax advice and compliance work
- Liquidations and restructuring
Our in depth knowledge and breadth of experience has won our Structured Finance Group the recognition as a leader in the market place. We build mutually rewarding relationships with each and every client. We proactively draw upon our experience to respond to your immediate goals and longer term objectives. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs.