KPMG understands that sustainable growth is achievable only when customers are put at the heart of the business.
KPMG understands that sustainable growth is achievable only when customers are put....
Rising customer expectations and empowerment, non-traditional competitors, disruptive technologies and speed of change are all making experience led business transformation a strategic priority for organizations as they strive to lower costs and increase revenue.
KPMG understands that sustainable growth is achievable only when customers are put at the heart of the business. Tailor made customer-centric strategies place your business as the clear customer choice. By deploying talented and cross-industry experienced individuals, we help businesses create innovative and practical strategies to grow your customer base through an enhanced customer experience while addressing internal challenges.
We can help you with:
• Strategy for the digital era: Understand the opportunities and challenges digital forces (empowered customers, mobile, data,
cloud and social) present and make explicit choices to enhance and sustain your competitive advantage.
• Customer-centric operating model: Transform from a product-centric
to a customer-centric business by mastering the KPMG Nunwood Six Pillars (personalization, empathy, time and effort, resolution, expectations and integrity) of customer excellence to increase loyalty and advocacy.
• Customer experience led cost optimization: Use our proven motivational design methodology to understand customers’ behavioural motivations, moments of truth and interaction costs to reduce over servicing and provide delight where it matters.
• Customer and revenue growth strategies: Discover enhanced revenue growth opportunities using customer insight, innovative proposition development, effective customer initiation and value-based pricing strategies.
• Omni-channel sales and service delivery: Optimize digital and traditional channel performance so that sales and service processes consistently improve value and customer experiences.
• Two-speed delivery model: Implement a two-speed operating model to quickly innovate and deliver projects with the agility and flexibility required to rapidly take corrective actions based on market response and changing customer expectations.
• Descriptive to prescriptive insights: Use data to not only inform you on what has happened but also what is likely to happen and the most appropriate course of action at every decision point and customer interaction.
• Assisted transformation: Implement transformation initiatives with reduced risks, faster time to market and increased confidence of realizing benefits by leveraging our experts’ experience, industry knowledge, exclusive partnerships and alliances, assets and