Business health check for early identification of potential threats
Questions to be considered
- Are you experiencing a rapid decline in revenues?
- Have you assessed the impact of change in the macro-economic situation on your P&L?
- Have you revisited your essential and avoidable costs mix to minimize the impact of slowdown on profitability?
- Has your traditional business and operating model been challenged by the market disruption?
- Have you re-forecast cash flows given the impending slowdown?
- Do you have adequate liquidity over the next 3-6 months for working capital and debt servicing?
- Do you have visibility of your immediate and medium-term funding requirements?
- Have you identified sources (debt/equity) to bridge any funding gap?
- How can you optimize your operational processes to avoid value leakage?
- How far have you modelled the impact of any potential disruption across your supply chain?
- Have you evaluated leveraging technology to improve operational efficiencies?
Sustainability and Future growth
- What opportunities have you identified to stabilize sales and growth?
- Does your medium-term strategy need to be revisited in light of the change in market conditions?