This webcast discusses reinventing chemical companies with digital transformation.
2018-05-16, 9:00AM - 10:00AM, EST
Digital transformation has become a part of the fourth and latest industrial revolution. Although many industries are making great strides in digital transformation, the chemical industry has been more a laggard than a leader. However, to remain competitive and explore new opportunities, many chemical companies are using digital technology for smarter manufacturing, stronger customer relationships and faster innovation. In the front ranks of digital transformation are companies that are no longer selling chemicals; they’re selling solutions to customers’ problems through new business models for the delivery of enhanced services and customized specialty chemicals.
Listen to Dr. Bernhard Kneissel, Director Deal Advisory, Strategy, KPMG in Germany, discuss these issues.
This webcast is a must for C-suite and directors who operate within the chemicals sector.
View the polling question results from the webcast (PDF 564 KB)
- Making your next move
- Customer-driven innovation
- Getting closer to the customer
- From plant to platform
- Steps toward transformation
- The future of the chemical industry
- Conclusion and questions
Continuing professional education
The KPMG Global Chemicals Institute is pleased to invite you to our next webcast: Chemistry 4.0: Reinventing the chemical company with digital transformation. To remain competitive and explore new opportunities, many chemical companies are using digital technology for smarter manufacturing, stronger customer relationships and faster innovation. Particpants joining this webcast will learn methods for including digital technology in their approcah towards customer driven innovation and technological innovation etc. Particpants will have the ability to ask question throughout the presentation to reinforce concepts discussed.
Following this webcast, participants should be able to:
- Provide an overview of digital transformation and how it has become a part of the chemical industry.
- Participants will also have a thorough understanding of the future of the chemical industry in regards to digital transformation.
- Particpants will be able to organize a presentation about digitization and the chemical industry.
- Identify strengths and areas of improvement for the chemical sector when implementing digitization.
- Estimated CPE credits: This program is worth approximately 1 CPE credit.
- Target audience: This course was designed for Director and C-suite.
- Advanced preparation & prerequisites: There are no prerequisite or advanced preparation requirements for this course.
- Instructional delivery method: This webcast will be group internet-based (instructor-led) training.
- Program level: Basic.
Policies & questions
- Refund/cancellation policy: This program is offered free of charge. As such refunds are not applicable. You are able to cancel your registration for the webcast at any time - free of charge.
- Questions/complaints: Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- KPMG provides reasonable accommodations to individuals who request such accommodations to participate in training. Individuals requesting such an accommodation(s) should contact your local HR professional at least two weeks prior to the start date of the program.
KPMG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final Authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Website: https://www.nasba.org