KPMG One Due Diligence M&A team adds value at each phase of a transaction, protecting your strategic interests whether you are selling or buying, planning a merger or about to embark on a business alliance. Applying an integrated approach, we leverage the experience and expertise of KPMG’s network around the world to deliver services wherever you need them.
KPMG Corporate Services team works seamlessly with KPMG’s advisory and tax teams. Many of our clients appreciate the convenience and efficiency of working with us as their sole provider of complex and comprehensive M&A services. Others value the ease and flexibility of our modular offering and engage us to cover only the legal aspect of their transaction. Whatever your needs, we will help make your transaction a success.
Origination and structuring, due diligence (finance, tax and legal), transaction documents and negotiations can all be implemented under an engagement with KPMG Cambodia, maximizing shareholder value and minimizing advisory complexity and risk. Our unified team alleviates many of the complications and inconsistencies (and other matters that are “lost in translation”) that arise when using separate advisors.
- Corporate sales and acquisitions, mergers, spin-offs
- Private equity, including buy-out, venture capital and exit transactions
- Joint ventures, partnerships and other strategic alliance structure
- Services for start-ups (incorporation, investment rounds, exits, employee participation plan)
- Interdisciplinary advice on issues relating to social security, employment and immigration and compliance
Key areas of activity
- Drafting and negotiating pre-deal documents
- Structuring transactions
- Performing due diligence
- Drafting and negotiating transaction documents (share purchase agreement, asset purchase agreement, investment agreement, shareholders’ agreement)
- Drafting and negotiating financing documents (facility agreement, shareholder loan, vendor loan)
- Advising on integration issues