With more than 7 years experience, Monyroth joined the KPMG Deal Advisory practice in Cambodia in 2020. Monyroth has brought in audit experience from extensive list of clients including manufacturing, retail, financial institutions, energy industry, listed companies etc.
For deal practice, Monyroth has involved in both buy-side and sell-side engagements across a wide range of industry. Her experience in advisory service includes Financial Due Diligence of leading commercial banks and Microfinance Institutions in Cambodia. Her work-done includes credit file reviewed, loan analysis, compliance and sales purchase agreement (SPA) review.
- Market study for energy consumption and green alternative for an international organization
- Sell-side advisory for a leading MFI in Cambodia
- Sell-side advisory to a top 5 private education provider to find the strategic and financial investors for a proposed over US$ 50m deals
- Buy-side advisory to a top Thai energy company on a Cambodian oil & gas company to set up Joint Venture company in Cambodia as market expansion to Cambodia
- Performed market research for a top Thai company for strategic entry in Cambodia.
- Market research for a potential start-up of an MFI in Cambodia
- Perform full scope financial due diligence for a Taiwanese insurance company in the acquisition of one of the largest commercial bank in Cambodia
- Financial due diligence for a Japanese commercial bank in the acquisition of one of the top 10 commercial bank in Cambodia
- Commercial due diligence on the retail market including key players benchmarking, product-mixed, regulatory environment, etc.
- Valuation assignment for an MFI in Cambodia
- Valuation assignment for a pharmaceutical company
- Annual financial audit for one of the leading coal-fire power plants in Cambodia
- Annual financial audit for energy suppliers in Cambodia
- Annual audit of a listed company in Cambodia