Pesey has over 10 years of experience working on company incorporations, licensing and corporate compliance services including compliance with the Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training and National Social Security Fund. He is able to work on multiple tasks of various size, complexity, and meet deadlines.
- Responsible for assisting new investors and businesses with incorporation and compliance in a wide range of industry sectors including consumer products, food and beverage, retail, construction & real estate, transport, electronics, software & services, communication & media, etc.
- Provided regulatory advice on investment, business operations and customs, provided market entry reports, obtained licenses, and assisted with regulatory compliance for clients.
- Advised numerous foreign corporations on the types of business vehicle and relevant license requirements particular to their projects
- Successfully assisted foreign investors in obtaining investment licenses, and approval on import duty exemption for setting up factories and high grade hotels in Cambodia
- Successfully incorporated many new entities including foreign subsidiaries, branches, and representative offices of foreign companies
- Assisted clients with various amendments to their registered commercial entities, including to the memorandum and articles of association, registered capital, shareholding, office address, the board of directors, liquidation, etc.
- Assisted clients with investment, commercial, environmental and labor compliance.