Internship - Complex Transaction Group, Deals
CTG Intern (in Ho Chi Minh City)
- Assist in rapid performance improvement projects across industries.
- Assist in project management of complex projects which require the involvement of several work streams across KPMG.
- Conduct financial analysis and market research.
- Support with PPT presentations across projects and deliverables.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and business development materials.
- Other tasks required by the performance manager.
- Final year student or fresh graduate with a bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects, e.g., accounting, finance, economics, law, investment, data science etc.
- Analytically minded and possessing critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational, time management skills and effective communication skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Enthusiastic, demonstrate a “can do” and “team working” attitude with an ability to learn quickly
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese, speaking another language is a plus
- Good researching skills and/or experience in consulting environment is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Available to work full-time in 6 months
Learn more about our Deals Services HERE