Graduate - Tax
For Phnom Penh
- Perform tax assistant duties to the tax department.
- Assist tax professionals and tax consultants in handling taxation matters.
- Answer and respond to clients’ inquiries on their tax problems.
- Schedule and organize tax works and assignments for tax professionals and practitioners.
- Assist and support tax practitioners and professionals in filing tax returns on time.
- Organize and manage all tax reports, statements and documents relating to clients.
- Assist and support administrative staff of the tax department.
- Assist and support audit team in their tasks of tax audits.
- Maintain strict client confidentiality relating to their tax matters.
- Fresh graduate or undergraduate of at least year 4 in the field of accounting and finance
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Previous experience in audit or taxation would be advantageous but not necessary as training will be provided
- bility to grasp and become familiar with new concepts quickly
- A good command of spoken and written English, including report writing skills
- Highly professional and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills and sensitivity to cultural differences as you will be dealing with a wide variety of clients and colleagues
Learn more about our Tax Services HERE