KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in Cambodia was established in 1994. Today, with over 200 professionals, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in Cambodia with a balanced mix of international and local clients.
KPMG Cambodia Ltd. is currently seeking for qualified and motivated candidate to work in our Advisory Department with the following position:
- Assisting the team in obtaining new laws and regulations;
- Doing research, seeking clarification and briefing on laws and regulations as required;
- Reviewing the work of junior staff, coaching and guiding the junior staff to complete the assigned task by required timeline;
- Reviewing of the documents to make sure it is properly prepared prior to submitting to the relevant ministries;
- Drafting report/advice or other work assigned by the higher level;
- Reporting to the management of the working progress;
- Drafting correspondence as required by the higher level;
- Reviewing proposals / engagement letters prepared by the junior;
- Reviewing and organizing paper work, filing of documents and records;
- Reviewing document translation, draft technical update for business developments and marketing purpose;.
- Providing administrative support to the team as required;
- Other duties as instructed by the higher level.
- Bachelor of law or other related filed;
- 2 or 3 years working experience in the field of law and corporation;
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English;
- Organized and able to meet deadlines;
- Strong commitment and team work;
- Analytical ability;
- Ability to supervise junior staff;
An attractive remuneration package, overseas training and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter explaining their specific qualifications via email to: email@example.com with the specific position on subject line
Only short-listed applicants will be notified. For more information, please contact us at 023 216899 or visit our website www.kpmg.com.kh