HR (Payroll) Service
Learn more about the services offered by KPMG in Japan's tax team and how we can help your business succeed.
Learn more about the services offered by KPMG in Japan's Tax team and how we can help you.
KPMG Tax Corporation provides payroll related business processing management and social and labor insurance administration and advisory services in cooperation with KPMG Social Insurance and Labor Advisors Corporation.
Based on over 30 years of experience, KPMG’s bilingual professionals with broad knowledge and expertise provide payroll and social and labor insurance related services for your company. KPMG is not just a payroll services provider but can assist with your company’s growth as your HR department.
Globalization is also a significant business issue for HR departments. People move across borders more than ever which constantly adds administrative work for HR. KPMG is adept at addressing payroll, social and labor insurance and compliance matters which are unique to global mobility. By taking full advantage of KPMG’s global network, KPMG supports HR department of multinationals in Japan.
- Monthly payroll calculation and related advisory services.
- Bonus payroll calculation.
- Retirement benefit payroll calculation.
- Tax gross-up calculation services for net payments made to expatriates/executives.
- Payment services for net salary, bonus and taxes.
- Assistance for year-end adjustment of withholding income tax.
- Preparation of annual reports to the tax authorities.
- Preparation of documents (total and summary table of the payment records), and e-filing
- Tax audit support
Social / Labor insurance administration in Japan (*)
- Initial registration for admission to the insurance programs and withdrawal procedures if the offices of clients are closed.
- Assistance in employee's admission to and withdrawal from the programs.
- Assistance in preparation of annual adjustments of social insurance premiums and occasional monthly adjustments.
- Assistance in preparation of annual labor insurance report.
- Assistance in claiming insurance benefits and in various notifications to the authorities.
- Assistance in preparing/modifying working rules and other labor rules.
- Management of working hours and balance of paid vacation for each employee.
- In-house training on payroll and social and labor insurance processes.
- In-house seminars for HR department.
- Review of working regulations.
- Payroll Audit Services for payroll matters including fringe benefits for overseas assignees.
*The social and labor insurance administration and advisory services shall be provided by KPMG Social Insurance and Labor Advisors Corporation.