Accounting Advisory Services
Our professionals help our firms' clients with the accounting aspects of their financial reporting and compliance obligations.
Our professionals help our firms' clients with the accounting aspects
Several years have passed since the compulsory adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) by European public companies. Currently over 100 countries have either adopted IFRS or are considering it, and in view of the potential benefits the adoption entails, Japan is no exception. KPMG member firms' experience in Europe indicates that it often takes several years to adopt the business and its systems to IFRS.
KPMG in Japan already assists several Japanese companies as they prepare to convert to IFRS, and additionally provides a wide range of accounting advice and other related services.
- Advisory Services relating to IFRS Conversion
- Advisory Services relating to US GAAP Conversion
- Advisory Services relating to Accounting Systems Integration
- Advisory Services relating to Consolidated Financial Reporting
- Advisory Services relating to Fast Closing of Accounts