New Tax Measures for COVID-19
This newsletter sets out an overview of new tax measures for companies introduced by the 'Emergency Economic Measures for Covid-19'.
New tax measures for companies introduced by the Emergency Economic Measures for COVID-19
This newsletter sets out an overview of new tax measures for companies introduced by the ‘Emergency Economic Measures for Covid-19’ based on the above laws, the relevant cabinet orders, ministerial ordinances and related administrative guidance released by the National Tax Agency.
- Grace Period for Tax Payment
- Tax Refund by Tax Loss Carryback for Blue-Form Taxpayers
- Special Provision for Change in Consumption Taxpayer Election and Lifting of Limitation on Exemption from Tax Liabilities
- Tax Measures for Investment in Telework Equipment by Small and Medium-sized Companies, etc.
- Special Measure to Reduce Fixed Assets Tax, etc. for Depreciable Assets and Buildings used by Small and Medium-sized Business, etc.
- Extension and Expansion of Special Measures for Fixed Assets Tax with the aim of Achieving a Productivity Revolution