- Enhancement of a Japanese megabank’s entire AML program of Japanese mega bank and major bank’s Headquarters and overseas offices.
- Research on how Japanese banks should enhance their AML/CFT program in terms of Japan Bankers Association and JFSA requirements.
- Development and enhancement of TOM for a Japanese megabank’s global market conduct framework.
- Design of an AML risk assessment model for internet banks utilizing SAR data and ML threat analysis.
- Development of AML/KYC policies and procedures for a prospective IR (Casino) business operator.
Prior to joining KPMG, Takumi was at a leading Japanese megabank, where his responsibilities included derivatives sales & trading and planning for regulations not only inTokyo head office but in Singapore, London and New York.