The journey to building long-term value begins with analysis of an organization’s situation in relation to today’s environmental and social megaforces and by asking the question: “How does the organization’s business strategy need to change in order to build long-term value?” The analysis phase provides essential information on which to define a plan of action, a baseline from which to measure progress and a clear view of priorities.
KPMG professionals can help your organization to:
- assess your exposure to environmental and social risks including quantifying risks and opportunities in financial terms
- identify actions that will create or protect value for your business and your stakeholders in the long term
- identify opportunities to cut costs; develop profitable new business models; and strengthen your brand and corporate reputation
- pinpoint the environmental and social issues that are most important to your business, your value chain and your stakeholders (materiality assessment)
- benchmark your environmental and social performance against sector peers and highlight areas for improvement.